Policy for Services
Timeline & Contract
- There is a $750 minimum per artist for on location services.
- If you are not sure of your final head count for the day of, you may reserve with the $750 minimum and add to the contract later.
- A standard event timeline for a wedding party is 4-5 hours per artist.
- If you prefer a shorter timeline an assistant fee will apply, to add an addition artist(s).
- Please allow 7 days for scheduling and processing once contract (or contract amendment) is submitted.
- Once under contract, you may not lower the amount of contracted services. If time allows you may add services.
- To change your contract we will need a new and updated signed contract. We allow one complimentary change to the contract and any additional amendments will be billed at $25 per amendment.
- In case of an emergency with your artist, another MBS artist will be sent to duplicate the look that was created during your trial.
- There are no refunds for missed or no show appointments.
- Gratuity is not included in the rate. For excellent service a tip of 15-20% is standard, though never expected.
- Valet or city parking fees are included in the contract for all artists.
- There is a 15-minute grace period built into the schedule for final touchups.
- If an artist is requested to stay past the scheduled time the client will be invoiced at $150 an hour for the additional time.
- Additional services may be added to the day of schedule if time permits. Please have cash or a check ready for add on services.
- Early start time before 7am will result in a industry standard fee of $50 per hour, per artist.
- When scheduling a trial before reservation, the artist and date will be held for 2 business days after the trial run.
- If you need additional time to complete the contract proposal after the trial, please let us know.
- Beauty is very subjective and you may be interested in testing out multiple artists for your trial run.
- We recommend a final trial 4-6 weeks from your event date if your original trial was longer than 6 months prior to the wedding.
- We do not recommend booking a trial run for your photoshoots. These are two different services and would be scheduled accordingly.
- A standard trial is 1 hour. This is enough time for the consultation, the look and a few quick changes to the look.
- For multiple looks you may extend your trial run in 30 minute increments for $50 per time slot.
- We are not able to accommodate Saturday trial runs during peak wedding season April - November.
- The trial run payment is due at the time of reservation to secure the appointment.
- The trial run payment is separate than the deposit required to reserve the date.
- The final payment is due 30 days before the event date.
- We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash for payment.
- All services reserved will be added one master invoice, multiple email addresses may be added to invoice if requested.
- There is a $50 fee to any check returned for insufficient funds or late payments.
- In the event of contract cancellation the 50% retainer is non refundable. We request a letter stating the reason of cancellation. If the event is cancelled with in 30 days of the contracted date, the balance is due in full for the remainder of the contract.
- In the event that the event is cancelled at the last minute due to weather or a state of emergency there will be no refunds issued. A house credit may be applied towards future services within a 3-month period.
- Full face professional makeup touch up kits may be purchased with a consultation Limelight by alcone
- The bridal makeup includes a lip color to touch up. Additional lip colors are available to purchase for $18
- Multiple location fee is billed at $75 per artist / per hour. The amount may be prorated into 30-minute increments.
- It is the client’s responsibility to the alert the artist(s) to any known sensitivities or allergies. Artists on the team will not be held responsible for any reactions. If extreme sensitivities are known then we recommend a trial run before the event. The artist can also use the client’s makeup if necessary.