Favorites for A Sheer Look
While makeup looks as good as the skin underneath, we can certainly do a few things to create the look you desire. I want to share a few of my favorite ways to enhance your skins natural radiance with the help of a few amazing tips and products. Hydration plumps up the skin and when hydrated fine lines appear less noticeable, dark circles decrease by half, and the makeup actually sits on the skin way better.
- Use a hydrating mask before your big event or photo appearance to increase hydration levels 100% in around 10 minutes. You will see and feel a noticeable difference! There are many options out there. We adore this one for the luxury Bride.
- Use a rose or lavender water spray after the mask. This will help to lock in some of the hydration and will also create a sense of relaxation with the aromatherapy in the mist. Fresh is a product with integrity! This is a great refresher for that afternoon lull.
- Finalize the hydration with a face oil. Drop a few drops onto your fingertips and rub together creating some warmth. Press and tap the oil into your skin. This oil is great for all skin types and is not just limited to dry skin types. The oil absorbs quickly into the skin.
- After the hydration add a little bit of a sheer glow product to your fingertips and press into the high points of your face. Remember the tops of the cheeks, above the eyebrow and around the corners of the mouth. A little bit goes a long way.
- Add a sheer layer of foundation with a slightly damp beauty blender. The damper your beauty blender is the more sheer the foundation look will be. Use the blender to press into the skin.
- Finish with the look with a sheer layer of a lightweight translucent powder, applied to the t-zone. Use a powder brush to add a light dusting to the face. This will set the makeup and help it to last even longer.